Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Fredrik (quasi-new album) Flora + goose



Fredrik's third album, Flora, is here for your enjoyment today. They've  crafted this atmospheric cloud of ethereal something something. Coming to you from the southern town of Malmo. That's Sweden, if you hadn't already guessed it. Curse you and your government-subsidized artistry.

I don't know why, but when I first saw the little wolf I laughed for a good five minutes. Again, I don't know why. I guess it's kind of ridiculous and quaint at the same time.

On the  topic of ridiculous and quaint, last night I dreamt that I had a pet goose. My family gathered around the dinner table to eat, but the goose slipped out of the screen door. We watched to see what he was doing, as he very deftly caught a tiny bird and brought it inside, put it on a plate at the table, wattled up into the seat and waited for everyone to be seated before digging in. There you have it: a polite carnivorous goose. I really loved him. I carried him like a football under my arm everywhere I went; he was a great pet.